Manchaca United Methodist Church Child Development Center is a non-profit mission of the Manchaca United Methodist Church. The center's tuition and fees are set at a rate that enables us to:
- employ and maintain the highest quality teachers
- provide low student-teacher ratios
- maintain National Accreditation Commission (NAC) standards for our program
- provide staff training and development
- sustain facility operations and maintenance.
The following rates are set for the 2021-2022 school year. The registration fee is collected annually and the tuition is due monthly. A 10% discount is given to families with two or more children. *A one month deposit is due at the time of registration.
For more information on rates and openings, please call us at (512) 280-2552 or contact us.
2022-2023 Monthly Tuition Rates*
Registration Fee $75 per child
Supply Fee (collected annually in September)
Monday/Wednesday/ Friday $100
Field Trip Fee: applies only to Four/Five Year Old Children
Summer School is cancelled this year for classroom renovations.