Sample Daily Schedule: This schedule will vary slightly with each age level and ability.
*Arrival begins at 8:45 with staggered arrival through 9:15.
9:00-9:50 Outside Play(developing gross motor skills)
9:50-10:15 Bathroom/Wash hands for snack (builds self-help skills)
10:15-10:35 Circle Time (develops language skills, new vocabulary words, new concepts, print recognition)
10:40-11:05 Mondays will be music/movement (teaches following directions, encourages creativity, rhyming, and memory skills)
Tuesdays/Wednesday will be Chapel (develops spiritual concepts, teaches empathy and social development)
Thursday/Friday will be Stretch & Grow (encourages gross motor skills, listening skills)
11:05-12:15 Center Time
- Art center-develops fine motor skills, encourages creativity skills, and helps children express emotions.
- Block Center-builds math skills, encourages problem solving, encourages cooperation skills, builds language skills
- Dramatic Play-lets children role model things in their lives, develops cooperation, helps children build language skills, and role play different occupations
- Reading Center-Encourages love of reading, print recognition, and comprehension skills
- Manipulative Center-Builds fine motor skills, encourages eye-hand coordination, builds attention spans, and exposes children to math vocabulary and patterning skills.
- Science Center-encourages love of nature and allows children to ask questions and seek answers on the questions, and encourages problem solving skills, and allows children to test out solutions
- Sensory Center-allows children to use their senses to discover their world, vocabulary builder, counting skills, and teaches them to hear others ideas and views.
12:15-12:50 Wash hands and eat lunch (teaches etiquette, self-help skills and social skills)
12:50-1:00 Get ready for nap, read books quietly on mat
2:00-2:25 Table top toys until parents arrive for dismissal
*School is over at 2:30