Manchaca United Methodist Church Child Development Center is a non-profit mission of the Manchaca United Methodist Church. The center's tuition and fees are set at a rate that enables us to:
- employ and maintain the highest quality teachers
- provide low student-teacher ratios
- maintain National Accreditation Commission (NAC) standards for our program
- provide staff training and development
- sustain facility operations and maintenance.
The following rates are set for the 2019-2020 school year. The registration fee is collected annually and the tuition is due monthly. A 10% discount is given to families with two or more children. *A one month deposit is due at the time of registration.
For more information on rates and openings, please call us at (512) 280-2552 or contact us.
2019-2020 Monthly Tuition Rates*
Registration Fee $75 per child
Supply Fee (collected annually in September)
Monday/Wednesday/ Friday $85
Field Trip Fee: applies only to Four/Five Year Old Children
Summer School Dates and Tuition
June 5th-July 27th
- Registration for current families is February 19th & 20th.
- Community Registration begins March 1st.
- A completed registration form with a non-refundable $30 Registration Fee and Supply Fee is due for each child.
- Tuition Payment Dates: Summer tuition is paid in advance with two equal payments. The first payment is due by May 18th and the second payment is due by June 15th.
- Before School Care will be offered on a space available basis through the CDC office. This care is an additional charge.
Summer Tuition Rates-these rates reflect the entire 8 weeks program